The following rules govern the discussion forums posted on this website.
- Users agree not to use any obscene or offensive language or to place on the Forum and Website any material that is defamatory, abusive, or hateful, constitutes junk mail or unauthorized advertising, invades anyone’s privacy, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, or otherwise violate any laws. You agree to use this Forum only for lawful purposes.
- To maintain a “clean” discussion forum, host moderators may decide to remove messages, material or parts thereof at their sole discretion if considered to be offensive or contrary to forum rules.
- Discussion material on this Forum is for your personal use only.
- If you participate in a discussion, you are responsible for ensuring that any material you post to the Forum (e.g. text, images, or other multimedia content) does not violate or infringe upon the copyright, patent, trademark or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party, and is posted with the permission of the owner of such rights.
- All copyright content on this website is owned by the relevant copyright holders. The host website does not support the distribution of copyrighted works, and encourages users to seek copyright permission from the respective owners.
These rules may be modified from time to time by the host administrators without notice and at their sole discretion.